WOMEN'S ACTION FOR DEVELOPMENT
Interested applicants should send their CV and relevant documents to
Due date July 31, 2020.
Enquiries: Shanice 083 321 7667
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
- Manages the company’s social media accounts.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas. Campaigns to reach a wider audience, increase brand awareness.
- Analyses analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Provide suggestions for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Ideating, creating and posting content to different social media platforms
- Planning and adhering to content calendars to schedule posts on different social media platforms
- Optimizing content, tracking user traffic and assessing user response to different content posted
- Social Media Marketing/ Proficiency in Social Media usage
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Analytical skills / SEO / SEM
- Photography, graphic design and video content creation
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Prior industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledge on GBV related issues